* Aloe is bacteria, fungus, virus and parasite unfriendly.
* Conditions the hair thereby displaying the natural softness and shine of the coat.
* Can be used on dogs, horses and other domestic animals of all ages.
* Effective against mosquitoes, fleas, bees, etc.
* Safe for human use.
* A pleasant scent.
* Aloe Bitters, Citronella Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Almond Oil, Pine Oil
Directions for use
* Do not allow Horsefly to come into contact with the animal’s eyes.
* Spray evenly over the whole body.
* Allow spray to be absorbed by hair and skin.
* Can be liberally sprayed onto hooves.
* Treat external skin problems with Bitter Aloe Gel.
* Treat eye problems with Super Aloe Gel.
* Whole-leaf Aloe Juice can be used internally for sick pets.
* Use Si-Nose Drops for ear irritations.
* Aloe Bitters can be added to animal lick for control of ticks and parasites in livestock and game.
Aqua (Water), Aloe ferox Leaf Extract (Bitters), PEG 60 Almond Glycerides, Pinus
sylvestris (Pine Needle) Oil, Cymbopogon nardus (Citronella) Oil, Melaleuca
altenafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Carbomer, Polysorbate-20, TEA, Imidazolidinyl
Urea, Methyl Paraben