* Aloe is a natural cleanser.
* Aloe is bacteria, fungus, virus and parasite unfriendly.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Coconut Diethanolamide, PEG 60
Almond Glycerides, Aloe ferox Leaf Extract (Bitters), Pinus sylvestris (Pine Needle)
Oil, Melaleuca altenafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon nardus (Citronella) Oil,
Sodium Chloride, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Paraben
Directions for use
* Wash fur with shampoo.
* Rinse well with lukewarm water.
* Supplement your pet’s daily diet with Fabulous Fibre Bitter. It helps control pests and plagues that harass your pet internally as well as externally. It also helps to prevent numerous other unwanted health complaints. Aloe Bitters is added to animal lick and animal feed for tick and parasite control in livestock and game. Aloe Bitters is added to the drinking water of pigeons, chickens and ostriches for parasite control. Aloe Bitters is used successfully for tick bite fever.
* Use Whole-leaf Aloe Juice for your unwell pets.
* Val-u-Life is a valuable supplement for animals with wasting syndrome illnesses such as cancer.
* Care for external skin complaints with Bitter Aloe Gel.
* Take care of eye complaints with Super Aloe Gel.
* Treat ear irritations with Si-Nose Drops.